Saturday, June 13, 2009

Update on Red Wings: Sunday and Saturday Columns

"Caputo and His Boss" video on Justin Verlander: http://tinyurl.com/mf22bu

My column in Sunday's Oakland Press about how the Red Wings should forget about signing Hossa and go after either Jay Bouwmeester or Mike Kominsarek
http://tinyurl.com/mrjccm

My column in Saturday's Oakland Press about the Red Wings' Game 7 loss:
http://tinyurl.com/n6zvy3

I do think the Red Wings were banged up even more than most teams at that point of the playoffs, but I also believe they must re-examine a couple things for next season, which I am writing about for Sunday's paper and will post here on the blog.

Have a great weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tom Mohan said...

This is a good article. I am very proud of this year's team. It was a very entertaining series and as much as I love sports this is entertainment and not life or death. We are blessed to have had this diversion in the face of the times and a team like the Wings. I am also very excited about the Tigers this year. I am a few weeks away from entering into my regular Lions delusionary stage as well. I certainly wanted the Cup, and the hat and our boys wearing the rings. No excuses, just a great battle, and our boys performed like the warriors they are through the pain. One final note: Ozzy played outstanding.

6:40 PM 
Blogger Pat Caputo said...

Tom Mhan,
You're right. Between MSU making the NCAA title game and the Red Wings, the last couple months have been excellent. The Tigers have definitely displayed promise.
Caputo

2:05 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home