Much Weight On Porcello's Young Shoulders
- Michigan has been impressive so far, but games at Michigan State and Iowa early next month will determine if the Wolverines are, indeed, that good. Not to get ahead of ourselves, but it is a distinct possibility Michigan could win the conference title. Name another Big Ten team that has looked really good so far this season? I can’t name one, either.
- If the Lions win just a couple games and start showing any level of progress, selling out Ford Field will be the least of their problems - even in these difficult economic times.
- Isn’t it amazing how quickly the Tigers starting pitching went from a huge strength to a concern?
- Monte Clark was a good man and an excellent football coach. People sometimes forget what a good player he was in the 1960s as one of the primary blockers for the great Jim Brown. He will be missed.
- Even after the cleaning up on the Tigers, the Royals still have the fewest wins in the American League.
Caputo and His Boss video on Tigers