Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sorry For No Posts, But Here's The Reason...

...I was in the hospital for a few days because of an infection in my leg. That is why there have been no posts on this blog recently, nor an audio podcast, nor did I record "The Book and His Boss" video feature with sports editor Jeff Kuehn last week. I am out of the hospital now and appear on my way to recovering fully. While my ailment will prevent me from traveling to Pittsburgh for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals, I will be posting on my blog per usual starting Tuesday and I have resumed writing my column. I will write a column every day until the end of the Red Wings and Pistons playoffs, per usual at this time of the year. You can read my columns at theoaklandpress.com by clicking "sports columns."That is the plan, anyway. Health willing, of course.

Thank you for supporting this blog and The Oakland Press. It is sincerely appreciated.

Pat Caputo

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Pat, hope you're doing better. Maybe Gator can fill in for you, he does a mean "Caputo"! Volare, okay, Whoa Oh!

1:23 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get better Pat.

3:13 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Book get well soon. We'll say a prayer for your full recovery.

12:07 AM 
Blogger Fred Brill said...

Book,

Very glad to hear your doing better, but sorry your missing the game 3 trip. But that's why you have HDTV, remember?

Take it easy, man. With the column, the radio-show, this blog, pod-casts and your pizza delivery / dry cleaning service - you have got to be the busiest guy going.

I'm down to one crutch myself now, so if you need a spare ...

Seriously - slow down, we need ya out here.

11:10 PM 
Blogger Pat Caputo said...

I appreciate the kind words. It was just one of those weird things they don't really know how you get, although I understand it is fairly common. I know Fred Brill has been through some things recently with his knee. It does make you appreciate just feeling good.
Caputo

11:32 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a speedy recovery Pat.

2:21 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat,

I hope your leg gets better, and you don't have any setbacks.

-Marty

9:22 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home