Friday, May 04, 2007

Note to Readers

The normal schedule for this blog is Monday, Wednesday and Friday. However, it will change due to the Pistons and Red Wings playoff runs. While they are playing, I will update the blog accordingly. It will always appear the day following a playoff game. And there will be more frequent posts. The next two postings will be Sunday morning and Tuesday morning. Following the playoffs, I will go back to the regular schedule. Thank you for the support of this blog. The comments have been terrific and I very much enjoy the dialogue.
Sincerely,
Pat Caputo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat the Book,

Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons, oh my! Pontoon boat on the water. Life is good! Looking forward to reading your blog and your column.

My eyes and ears shouldn't have to be offended by any noise emanating from the A.P. compound until the middle of next week.

1:04 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home